Shane van Gisbergen has rubber stamped his Supercars championship with victory in the final race of the season and on the streets of Sydney.The Holden gun had the title wrapped up on Saturday but fought hard for a win in the 74-lap finale around Olympic Park on Sunday evening - celebrated with a tyre-shredding burnout on the start line.He managed to stave off Garth Tander, who started on pole position and was looking for a fairytale end to his time at Holden Racing Team and the outfits last with factory backing.Holden announced earlier this year it will support only one team from 2017, Red Bull Racing, and Tander is yet to confirm his future.David Reynolds held off a persistent Jamie Whincup for third - his first podium of the year for Commodore-powered Erebus Motorsport.Tander led for the first 20 laps before being passed by van Gisbergen but kept the pressure on the 2016 champion.The Kiwi survived three safety car interventions to seal the win and confirm his place on top of the drivers standings, ahead of teammate Whincup.Scott McLaughlins fifth-place finish for Volvo earns him third in the championship, denying Red Bull a historic trifecta with veteran Craig Lowndes slipping down to fourth on the back of his 11th-placing.Van Gisbergen finishes the year with eight race wins and seven poles.Sydneys concrete-lined circuit has claimed plenty of victims over the years and again caused some carnage.Nissans Dale Wood and Holden driver Tim Blanchard were early casualties, followed later by the Fords of Fabian Coulthard and Cam Waters, and Jason Bright in his last outing for Brad Jones Racing.Newcastle will host the season finale from 2017, with the coastline track to be revealed this week. Randy White Youth Jersey . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. Tony Pollard Jersey .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. http://www.cowboysfootballgearshop.com/randy-white-jersey/ . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. Emmitt Smith Cowboys Jersey . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Demarcus Lawrence Cowboys Jersey . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. The Durham captain, Paul Collingwood, has described the ECBs decision to relegate his county, and mete out further punishment through the docking of points in all three competitions next season, as a massive kick in the nuts for the Durham players, who are 100% innocent of the financial troubles that have sealed the clubs fate.Durham had been in the top flight since the summer of 2006, making them the longest-serving Division One side since the introduction of two divisions in 2000 - a proud record for a club that did not even attain first-class status until 1992.In that period, they won three Championship titles between 2008 and 2013 and two limited-overs competitions. This year, they reached the final of the Natwest T20 Blast and finished fourth in the Championship following their final-round victory over Hampshire, who now survive relegation at their expense despite also accruing large debts of their own (albeit manageable).Next year, Durham start with -48 points in the Championship and -4 and -2 in the Blast and One-Day Cup respectively. Furthermore, the Riverside can no longer host Test matches and Durham have a revised salary cap until April 2020, all in exchange for a £3.8 million bailout from the governing body.Speaking in Dhaka, where he has joined Englands coaching staff for the tour of Bangladesh, a visibly emotional Collingwood said: To be the only team ever relegated, since two divisions came in, [to be] actually penalised because of financial reasons, theres a lot of emotion about. The players are seriously unhappy. Theres a lot of anger, a lot of whose fault is this?What we want is for Durham CC to be a place where homegrown talent and first-class cricketers and international cricketers emerge, which is what weve done over the years, and what we are supposed to be. We want to be an establishment that wins things, and weve done that. To be penalised like this is a massive kick in the nuts.Negotiations between Durham and the ECB began in November 2015, and Collingwood and his team-mate Ben Stokes met with the ECB chief executive Tom Harrison and director of cricket Andrew Strauss in Dhaka on Saturday evening to discuss the situation. I dont think the players were aware of the problems to the extent that they have been, said Collingwood. Obviously when you get penalised like this, you soon realise that this is a lot more serious.From the players point of view, we have to try and get our heads round it together and try to get the club back to where it should be, which is the top ddivision.dddddddddddd I know that sounds ridiculous but we are two wins down already for next year, and to take an emotional hit like this ... I know from my point of view I want to keep fighting for the club through these tough times.I cant believe we are in this position. I dont understand how it can go so far down this road for us to be penalised like this, and how it hasnt been picked up and brought into a sustainable business like it should be.The fact is that the players are 100% innocent here. The players have fought from the start, time and time again. We get asked to win things, and give our best, and stay in the first division, and thats what the club is all about. In the background, it hasnt been run as efficiently as it should have been.The extent of how it has been run has probably been brought across to the players, and unfortunately we are the ones who have to take the brunt of the decision. Thats why its such a kick in the teeth because we know how hard its been to continue our first-division status with all the strains that have been on our team in the last few years.Nevertheless, Collingwood remained determined to find positives in a bleak situation. Asked if he feared for the future of cricket in the north-east, he said: We need first-class cricket, and we still have first-class status. And that to me is the most important thing. Speak to some people, with our financial difficulties being that bad, we should be five leagues down, not just one league down.In many ways we are in a good position and can start rebuilding. We can get back to the financial state that we should have been all these years. And actually start to get back into a position that we should be, which is the top division. The talent around the north-east is second to none and I have seen that first-hand. The amount of international cricketers that we produce shows that the north-east is an important part of English cricket.I dont think its the end of the world, he said. When I first heard about it I did, but in some ways you have to understand that the ECB have given us an opportunity to rebuild and refocus.Id have felt a lot more sympathy for the players if the club had gone down the drain, and all the jobs of the chefs and the waitresses and everyone else had gone too. We all still have jobs and the cricket club is still going forward. It could have been a lot worse, I guess. ' ' '