STORRS, Conn. -- The former longtime head coach of the Connecticut Huskies ice hockey team, who transitioned them to Division I status, has died. Bruce Marshall was 54.The University of Connecticut and New Hampshires Franklin Pierce University, where he was the current head hockey coach, said Marshall died Saturday.A four-year letter winner in the UConn hockey program himself, Marshall became the teams third coach in 1988, just three years after graduation.Under his leadership, the Huskies posted 20 wins in their inaugural Division I year and in 2000, won the Metro Athletic Conference title.Marshall resigned in 2013.Franklin Pierce said Marshall had already laid the groundwork for the current ice hockey men in only his first year as head coach.Marshall was born in Massachusetts. He leaves behind four children. Lucas Giolito White Sox Jersey .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. Tim Anderson Jersey . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. https://www.cheapwhitesox.com/1164e-roberto-alomar-jersey-white-sox.html . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Johnny Evers Jersey .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Caleb Frare White Sox Jersey .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. The ICC has handed official warnings under its pitch and outfield monitoring process to Kingsmead in Durban and the Queens Park Oval in Port of Spain. Kingsmead hosted the first Test between South Africa and New Zealand from August 19 to 23, and the Queens Park Oval the fourth Test between West Indies and India from August 18 to 22. Both matches were heavily curtailed because of outfield conditions.Andy Pycroft and Ranjan Madugalle, the match referees for the two Tests, both rated the outfields poor in their official reports.Madugalle and Geoff Allardice, the ICCs general manager, reviewed CSAs response to the poor rating, while Allardice and match referee David Boon reviewed WICBs response.Since this was the first occasion either ground had received a poor ratingg, the grounds stood to receive either a warning or a fine not exceeding USD 15,000, along with a directive for appropriate corrective action.ddddddddddddThe sanctions take into account Durban and Port of Spain venues history of producing good conditions for international cricket and commitment by both the boards to take appropriate steps to ensure similar events are not repeated in future, an ICC release said.In all, 11 sessions out of 15 were lost to a wet and soft outfield at Kingsmead. Only 22 overs of play were possible in the Port of Spain Test, with no play at all on days two, three, four and five despite largely sunny weather. ' ' '