SYDNEY -- Lucas Brownes promotors are investigating the Australian heavyweight boxers second positive doping result in a year, saying it is a bitter blow after his previous exoneration.Hatton Promotions issued a statement early Wednesday saying it was aware of reports Browne had failed a test undertaken recently as part of the World Boxing Councils clean boxing program.This comes seven months after he tested positive for the banned substance Clenbuterol following the March 5 bout against Ruslan Chagaev of Uzbekistan, which he won in a 10th-round technical knockout.Browne was suspended by the World Boxing Association following that test but was later cleared after alleging his food was deliberately contaminated, and was scheduled to fight Shannon Briggs for the WBAs regular title by the end of the year.Clearly the test results are hugely disappointing for the company and for Lucas himself, the statement said. For a man and a team who fought so hard to clear his name following what is now universally accepted to have been a deliberate contamination of products he ingested prior to his March fight with Ruslan Chagaev, this is a bitter blow.Lucas was cleared of any deliberate wrongdoing a few months ago and we feel it would be somewhat unfair and incorrect for anyone to suggest that the results of his latest test bring the outcome of his previous exoneration into question.Hatton Promotions said it wouldnt comment further until it had conducted a full investigation, including prescribed medication and supplements, of the latest case.Even though he has no WBC ranking to protect and is in a position for a mandatory WBA world title fight, Lucas entered the WBC Clean Boxing Program voluntarily, the statement said. We do not feel that is the action of a man who wishes to intentionally take performance enhancing drugs. Fausse Air Max 97 Noir Pas Cher . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Air Max 270 Pas Cher Livraison Rapide .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. http://www.outletairmaxpascher.fr/fausse-air-max-97-off-white.html . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. Fausse Vapormax Noir .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. Air Max Pas Cher France . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler has a sprained thumb on his throwing hand but is not expected to need surgery, coach John Fox said Tuesday.To my knowledge, right now, no [he will not need surgery], Fox said. But to eliminate it down the road, Im not a doctor, so I cant tell you that. But it doesnt appear like that at this point.Fox said the veteran quarterback is considered day to day, but stopped short of declaring Cutler out for Sunday nights road game against the Dallas Cowboys.Not really [sure if he can play this week], well just take it day to day, Fox said. Brian Hoyer stepped in and did a pretty good job. Well evaluate that tomorrow and split up practice as need be.Cutler acknowledged he was concerned about the injury after Monday nights loss to the Philadelphia Eagles, saying he aggravated the injury earlier in the game and that he couldnt really grip the ball.Cutler said the injury contributed to his throwing an interception to Eagles linebacker Nigel Bradham with 36 seconds left in the third quarter.That turned out to be Cutlers final play of the game.I couldnt get as much on it as I wanted to, to put it over the top of that backer, Cutler said of the interception. It was unfortunate, hurtt the team.dddddddddddd I knew I was putting the team, especially the offense, in jeopardy at that point. ... I knew my day was done.Cutler, 33, completed 12 of 17 pass attempts for 157 yards and one interception. He also lost a fumble.An 11-year veteran, Cutler has missed 15 games because of injuries since 2010. He broke his right thumb in a Nov. 2011 game against the San Diego Chargers while trying to make a tackle following an interception. The injury caused him to miss the rest of the season.The Bears were 7-3 after beating the Chargers but lost their next five games and didnt make the playoffs.I think Jay probably originally hurt his thumb five years ago, Fox said. But he practiced every play of practice last week, I think you guys were out there.An eight-year NFL veteran, Hoyer, 30, passed for 2,606 yards, 19 touchdowns and seven interceptions for the Houston Texans last year. However, Hoyer tossed four interceptions in Houstons playoff loss to Kansas City that prompted the Texans to release him in the offseason.The Bears signed Hoyer to a one-year deal that included $750,000 in guarantees. ' ' '