CLEVELAND -- Indians?pitcher Carlos Carrasco?suffered a nondisplaced fracture in his right pinkie finger when he was hit by a line drive off the bat of Detroits Ian Kinsler on the second pitch of Saturdays 1-0, 10-inning victory over the Tigers.Indians manager Terry Francona said after the game that the right-hander will miss the remainder of the season.?Francona and a team trainer immediately went to the mound after Carrasco was hit. The trainer worked with Carrasco to get the feeling back in his hand for several moments before the pitcher walked off the field. X-rays showed the break.?Jeff Manship replaced Carrasco after the infield hit. Using a major league-record nine pitchers in a shutout of nine or more innings since at least 1913, Cleveland opened an eight-game lead over second-place Detroit in the American League Central.Right when it happened, I called [bullpen coach Jason Bere] down there and said, Tell them to put their seat belts on. Because theyre all going to pitch, and were going to win, Francona said. I mean, Carrasco aside, that was a fun game to be a part of.Cleveland has seen its rotation hit by injuries.?Carrasco missed six weeks earlier this season with a strained left hamstring, and right-hander Danny Salazar is expected to miss the rest of the season with a strained forearm. Josh Tomlin has returned to the rotation after going winless in August.But it will make this more challenging, what were trying to do, Francona said. When we do it, it will feel all that much better.On Saturday, the Indians said catcher Yan Gomes will miss six to eight weeks with a broken right wrist, likely ending his injury-plagued season. Gomes sustained a nondisplaced fracture when he was hit by a pitch Wednesday night while on a rehab assignment for Double-A Akron. He was examined by a hand specialist Friday and will not need surgery.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. China Shoes Black Friday . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Wholesale Shoes Black Friday . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. https://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/ . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Buy Shoes Black Friday . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Shoes Black Friday Deals 2020 . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. MOSCOW -- A Russian deputy minister who was suspended following allegations he covered up doping cases at the 2014 Winter Olympics has resigned, the government said Monday.Deputy Sports Minister Yuri Nagornykh was the most prominent among a group of sports officials suspended in July by order of President Vladimir Putin following the publication of a World Anti-Doping Agency report which accused them of covering up hundreds of doping cases, including at the Sochi Games.Nagornykh had vehemently denied allegations of a state cover-up, a position shared by the Russian government, but disappeared from public life since the suspension. His departure comes in the run-up to the publication of a fuller version of the WADA report into doping in Russia.A document signed by Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev and posted oon the Russian governments legal database on Monday stated that Nagornykh was removed from his post at his own request, without providing further details.ddddddddddddThe document was dated last Thursday, the day after Nagornykhs boss, Vitaly Mutko, was promoted from Sports Minister to Deputy Prime Minister, even though he had been barred by the IOC from attending the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro over the doping scandal. The new sports minister is another of Mutkos former deputies, Pavel Kolobkov.Sports Ministry spokeswoman Lyudmila Derevyanko told The Associated Press by telephone she was unsure whether Nagornykhs departure would affect any ongoing investigations into his conduct. ' ' '