Amir Khan has called for stricter drug testing in boxing and has welcomed the WBCs new Clean Boxing Programme.Khan (31-4, 19 KOs) is confident he will regain his WBC ranking as world welterweight champion Danny Garcias mandatory challenger after blaming a wrong email address for his delayed signing up to the WBCs Clean Boxing Programme.Khan, along with 24 other boxers, were dropped from the WBCs latest rankings.But the former world light-welterweight champion, who is recovering from hand surgery and expects to box again next summer, is now signed up to the random drug testing programme and hopes it will make boxing cleaner.My rating is still No. 1 with the WBC, Ive been told, Khan told ESPN.With the hand operation I was quite busy and Ive had so much testing going on. In boxing they need to understand Ive been tested by the British Boxing Board of Control [BBBofC], the WBC and VADA [Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency] when I sign up to a fight. Theres only so much I can get tested, three times in one day sometimes.But I spoke to [WBC president] Mauricio Sulaiman about it and he said it was all sorted.Khan, who was knocked out by Mexican Canelo Alvarez in six rounds last May after jumping up two weight divisions, admits boxing has a problem with drugs.In 2012, the 29-year-olds rematch with Lamont Peterson was scrapped after the American tested positive for synthetic testosterone.Khans fellow Briton Tyson Fury is currently suspended by the BBBofC after testing positive for cocaine. Fury, who vacated the WBO and WBA world heavyweight titles earlier this month, also faces a UK Anti-Doping hearing next month after traces of nandrolone were allegedly found in a urine sample last year. Fury denies the allegations.I know Im 100 percent clean, Ive never thought about taking anything and the people Ive worked with have been very professional and have never suggested it, Khan said.Im glad because Ive never wanted it to cross my mind. Ive never seen anyone doing anything. But I know some fighters may have done it towards the end of their careers, they get caught and then their whole legacy is destroyed. When its time up for me I know it will be time to leave the sport.I hear theres a lot of drug masking agencies out there now but maybe in the future if they keep the bloods that are tested in labs in the future they will be able to find out who has been using drugs.I want boxing to be a level playing field and theres definitely a lot of drugs going on and we need to stop it now.What boxing needs is just one company to test for everything and they can take, blood, urine even hair if it means they can definitely stop cheats. Ultra Boost Norge . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. Adidas Nmd Xr1 Norge . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. http://www.nmdnorgesalg.com/nmd-r2-sko-norge.html . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Nmd r1 Norge . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. Nmd Sko Salg . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. LAUSANNE, Switzerland -- Ryan Lochte will not receive separate punishment from the International Olympic Committee for lying about being robbed at gunpoint during the Rio de Janeiro Games.The IOC says it is adequate that United States team officials have already banned the swimmer for 10 months and required him to forfeit $100,000 in bonuses. Lochte will miss the 2017 world championships.The Olympic body says its disciplinary panel decided no additional penalty was needed on its part.ddddddddddddThe IOC panel also accepted the four-month bans imposed on Lochtes teammates Gunnar Bentz, Jack Conger and Jimmy Feigen. All four will miss a Team USA visit to the White House.Lochte and his teammates were involved in an early-morning drunken encounter at a Rio gas station before claiming they were threatened and robbed. ' ' '