Mercedes reserve driver Pascal Wehrlein has told Sky Sports he is still aiming to be on the Formula 1 grid in 2016. Only the two Manor seats remain available for next season and the team will have links with Mercedes in 2016 as they swap Ferrari power for the class-leading German unit.Wehrlein clinched the DTM title in 2015, becoming the youngest ever champion in the series history, and has also gained F1 experience testing for Mercedes and Force India. At the moment, I really dont know. I hope I will get a drive in Formula 1, but there are not many cockpits left for next year so it wont be easy, Wehrlein told Sky Sports.I hope that we can find something and if not, I think I will do something similar to this year, so DTM and reserve driver and a few tests and then hopefully 2017. Pascal Wehrlein has tested for Mercedes in 2015 The DTM title is one of the most prestigious in motorsport, not just touring car racing, and the 2015 field included ex-F1 drivers Paul di Resta and Timo Glock, as well as former F1 test drivers Gary Paffett, Antonio Felix da Costa and Daniel Juncadella.It is great, it was my big target this year to win the DTM championship, Wehrlein added.I was still 20-years-old at Hockenheim when I won it and to be the youngest DTM champion ever feels great.Wehrlein will have the opportunity to further his F1 experience at a 12-hour Pirelli tyre test in Abu Dhabi, confirming he would be driving for Mercedes.Watch the Abu Dhabi GP live on Sky Sports F1. Race-show coverage begins at 11:30am on Sunday with lights out at 1pm. Watch all three days of the Abu Dhabi GP for £10.99 on NOW TV. No contract. Also See: F1 in 2016 WATCH: Race of Champions finals Air Force 1 Herre Norge . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. Nike Tanjun Norge . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. http://www.airforce1norge.com/nike-sf-air-force-1.html . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. Air Force 1 Herre Norge . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Nike Roshe One Norge . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. NEW YORK -- Joey Jaws Chestnut beat his own record in regaining the Mustard Yellow International Belt on Monday, downing a stomach-churning 70 hot dogs and buns to top Matt The Megatoad Stonie at the annual July Fourth eating contest.Chestnut, 32, easily secured victory by polishing off 17 more hot dogs than Stonie, who last year ended Chestnuts streak of eight straight wins in a major upset to take the championship title at Nathans Famous on Coney Island. The 70 hot dogs and buns gobbled by Chestnut were the most ever eaten at the competition. In 2013, Chestnut set a world record by eating 69 hot dogs and buns in 10 minutes. Contest officials said Chestnut also set a record last month when he ate 73? hot dogs and buns during a qualifying event.As he gripped the mustard-colored belt after his win Monday afternoon, Chestnut said Stonie had woke up the sleeping giant when he beat him out last year.Last year was rough, Chestnut told the crowd. This year was the best ever.Stonie said there were no excuses for his loss, adding that Chestnut did an amazing job. Both are from San Jose, California.With thousandss of people -- many wearing Nathans Famous hats -- watching the eaters on an elevated stage along the famed boardwalk -- the next-closest competitor ate 41 hot dogs.ddddddddddddThe mens contest came more than an hour after the women competed, with defending champion Miki Sudo capturing first place.The Las Vegas woman scarfed down 38? hot dogs and buns in 10 minutes to claim the championship title for the third straight year. Both she and Chestnut leave with $10,000 each.Sudo, 30, downed 4? more wieners than prior champion Sonya Black Widow Thomas, 48, of Alexandria, Virginia, who devoured 34 hot dogs. Thomas had held the championship title from 2011 until she lost in an upset to Sudo in 2014.The colorful holiday tradition draws its share of characters. Many in the crowd Monday wore foam hats shaped like hot dogs. One man held a sign that read: Make America Eat Again, a play on presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trumps campaign slogan, Make America Great Again. ' ' '